Hiring for a part-time permanent position.
Position Overview: Leezur is looking to build a thriving business with a close knit staff that will become our second family. Our surrounding location is rapidly expanding, with new plazas and houses continuously growing all around us. The Hyde Park location is extremely desirable and is constantly busy as it is one of London’s major streets. Since we are a new business, we are dedicated to finding someone who is willing to grow with us.
The first priority of an esthetician is to offer top-level services and provide exceptional customer service. A full range of services is required to be provided by the right candidate, including: pedicures, manicures and waxing services. Knowledge of facials and makeup a benefit. Estheticians must be able to build rapport with their clients, encouraging repeat visits and building a loyal client base.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow Leezur Spa policies at all times
- Warm, friendly, and professional behavior towards all employees and customers
- Ability to provide pedicures, manicures and waxings
- Provides exceptional customer service at all times
- Maintains cleanliness of massage rooms used and common areas of the spa
- Manages client feedback and complaints with professionalism and patience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A strong team player
Education & Experience:
- Completion of Esthetics School Certification/Diploma
*All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada in order to be considered.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org